Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bridal Party: Revisited


As usual, I haven't been doing much in the wedding planning department. {Shout out to one of my BFFs, Brittany, for getting me a bridal mag for my birthday. It's helping...a little lol}.
Anyhoo, even though I haven't really been planning, I have been thinking a lot about who I actually want to be in this thing. Long story short, someone wasn't happy with me because I asked another individual to be in my wedding and not her. I have nothing against the person I didn't ask, it's just that I don't really interact with her all that much. I don't want anyone up there just because they asked, and I said, "Okay." I want women that I actually interact with regularly {whether they're my friends, my family or Chris's family}, women that I'm close to, and women who are supportive and have my back.

So I kind of felt bad about not asking her, but now I'm kind of thinking it's my wedding. {Well, it is.} I just feel like if I don't talk to you often, why do you feel slighted if I asked someone else? If the tables were turned, I wouldn't feel that way...

Just my thoughts...what do ya'll think?


Photo from: jupiterimages.com

2 comments:

SHAWNY said...

It is your wedding do what you please and stay happy. I'm sure this is a grown woman you speak of she will get over it, if not to bad.

Mocha Writer said...

Sorry for the late reply; I'm just seeing this comment. But you're right, she is grown Lol...