Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Support


As many of you know, I'm a freelance copywriter & blogger. I've been doing this pretty much since I graduated from college, and Chris has been with me every step of the way.

I'm not exactly where I want to be financially in my career, but I am very lucky to have someone who supports me- financially and otherwise- when I need it. He even proofreads my work, and I know he hates doing it! Lol I know many people have significant others who don't encourage their dreams and minimize their goals. I'm very happy and appreciative that Chris believes in my goals, dreams & me.
Yay for support! Lol
Photo from: gettyimages.com

1 comment:

Lex said...

Ehhhh this question is like asking me if Im pro choice and pro life Im just in the middle with my answer. While on one hand, I think you should live with someone before you get married to know the "true them", I also think you shouldn't because co mingling monies together before marriage is no good. Too many people move in, buy furniture, start bank accounts together, and next thing you know "break up" and you have to decipher who owns what. You don't get the same marital legal benefits that you would get that you had if you were married. Personally I've seen too many horror stories to move in with someone before I was married. I just don't see the benefit in it (and I know people say to save money) but I think the cons outweigh the pros. Sometimes its better to think with your mind over your heart, which is sometimes hard to do when you're in love.