Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Presenting...

The wedding colors!

Black is one of my favorite colors, and Chris and I both like yellow- it's a happy color, and it's bright. So, the colors are....

[Yellow, Black and White]


I made this little inspiration board today, but knowing me, it's the first of many. Anyway, here it is:


What do you think?

Photos from: theknot.com, mypersonalartist.blogspot.com, stoverscustomcakes.com, wedding-dress.ec51.com, sugarpluminvitations.blogspot.com, blissevent.com, zazzle.com

5 comments:

Anthony "Anttt" Shelton Jr. said...

Love your color choices!

We are looking contributing writers for our Creative Freelance Magazine. Check us out at http://FreelanceCreate.com if your interested.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
-Anthony Shelton

Michael said...

I like the colors!!! I'm sure Aj would love them too...for different reasons..lol

Jamie Fleming said...

Lol, I was thinking the same thing abt AJ. He's going to LOVE them!

Brittany said...

I really like that idea. I love the bouquet and that dress on the vision board (when do we start dress shopping 4 u by the way? we all know your size wont be changing ;)) Kiera and I will be your sunflower princesses...as long as u dont go all Bridezilla on us lol I kid, I kid

Jamie Fleming said...

Thanks, chick! About dress shopping...idk, I was thinking of starting next year. Is that too late? Lol