Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How long is too long...

...to be engaged? I'm sure you've heard of people who've been engaged several years- 4, 5, 6 years or as little as six months.

 I think that 1-2 years is enough time to stay engaged, but there are some situations that might require you to wait longer- waiting to graduate, someone in the military or if you want an extravagant wedding and have to save for it.

Personally, I don't think I would wait more than two years from engagement to get married...what about you?

How long is too long to be engaged?

2 comments:

Angel said...

I think it depends on your age, religion and status in life. For me, no longer than a year would work.

Brittany said...

I think a year is a good amount of time too. 4 years is just too much in my opinion....way too long.