Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

I can't believe it...

Saturday, Chris and I went on a little outing. We went to the dam in Hartwell [my hometown] and to a place overlooking the lake. We did the usual: laughed, joked, took crazy photos.  Throughout the day, I was thinking about how 'friendly' and how comfortable this feels. Don't get me wrong, we are very much in love, but it sometimes surprises me how much like friends we are. I guess that's a good thing though- they say you're supposed to marry your best friend, so...

I was also thinking about how surreal this whole engagement thing feels. I mean, when I really think about being engaged and the fact that I'm getting married next year, it's just like, 'Wow...I'm really engaged to my best friend...I'm about to get freakin' married next year...That just seems so crazy to me! Lol But really, I am very excited about everything to come...woo hoo!

[caption id="attachment_68" align="aligncenter" width="400" caption="Us at the dam : )"][/caption]

No comments: