Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

L-O-V-E

I'm reading this thread on Nappturality.com, and a member asked how long did it take for others to fall in love. Of course, I started reminiscing...

Chris and I were friends for about a year before we came official. Our best friends dated each other so we started hanging out more and more during the summer and on breaks because we were in college. I was in a rocky relationship, so I really didn't think of Chris like that-- and he never tried to get me to break up with my then-boyfriend; in fact, he encouraged me to try to make things work. Anyhoo, I was really starting to fall for Chris, and I told my bff this on New Year's Day after we were done hanging out with them, and she was like, "Duh." Lol

Starting on January 1, 2008, Chris and I texted everyday (oh yeah, I didn't have a bf then); we texted because neither of us really liked talking on the phone...We became official on January 18, 2008, and I really felt like I loved him, and he used to say it, but I would always be like it's too early for me to say it. So I guess I knew I loved him even before we really started dating, but I really didn't want to admit it {and still don't} Lol. I just think it's weird that I could love someone so soon, but hey, guess you can't fight the feeling...Anyway, just wanted to share that ♥ ♥


1 comment:

THE Chocolate Bride said...

Heyyyyyyyy Lady! LOVE THE BLOG! Wait...let me say it again. LOOOOOOOOOOVE THE BLOG! *adds to favorites*