Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Guest List

Last week, Chris and I started making our first guest list...and all I can say right now is oh boy.

Together, we wrote down the names of about 250 people. And the thing about it is most of the people on our list are family members! I also totally forgot a lot some people so now, of course, I'm feeling a little stressed about who to invite. I mean, we only have a few friends on the list, and we'd like to at least have some there. Everyone else is family...I never realized how huge our families are until this stupid list. So now I have a dilemma-- who to cut from the list. I know that everyone invited won't attend, but still, I really don't want to send out 250+ invitations...Ugh, what to do??? Help me!! Lol {No really...}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, do I remember that stress. I wish I had something helpful to offer, but I HATED planning my wedding, so you really don't want any advice from me. Lol.