Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Really great blog post...and other thoughts...

So last night, I was reading blogs for wedding inspiration and I started reading Chocolate Brides. I came across this fabulous post, Chronicles of a Borderline Bridezilla Part 1 1/2. In a nutshell, the writer was saying that your wedding is your wedding so you should do what you want. {Which I totally agree with}.

If you've read some of my posts, you probably came across the one about choosing the bridal party. When I read this post, it really made me think about it again. She was saying that the only people standing next to you on your wedding day should be those who are there to truly support you.
Of course, that got me thinking: Who are really my ace-boon-coons? My ride-or-dies? Who should really be standing next to me? Of course, my sister and bestest friends, but I really don't know who else {aside from one of my cousins and one of his}. I mean, I feel like I should include his sisters as well. Now, don't get me wrong, I have absolutely nothing against either of them, but we're not bffs either. And then Chris has his guys he wants in the wedding, so...once again, I don't know what I'm going to do. I guess we'll have to talk about it and go from there....

Who was in your wedding party? How did you go about choosing who'd stand beside you? Do you regret who you had standing up there with you?



No comments: