Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

I don't care what you think!

First of all, hey ya'll! Sorry I haven't posted lately; I really don't have a good excuse reason so I won't try to come up with one Lol.

Anyhoo, so if you're planning your wedding now or you're already married, I'm sure you've had to deal with everybody and their grandma's {and grandpa's} opinion about what you should do at your wedding. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't mind the opinions and thoughts of some people like my besties, sister, mom, his mom and people I might ask {like ya'll}, but really, if I don't ask you, I really don't care what you think! That's another reason I don't like talking about my wedding-- unsolicited advice. But I just listen to it, and go on...still, it's really annoying.

So, to all the ladies who are dealing with and have dealt with this, how did/do you handle it? I'd love to hear your advice!


No comments: