Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

More Updates!

Wow, I haven't updated y'all in two months! So, so sorry...I have been super busy. Yes, the wedding is still on, in case you were wondering lol.

What's been going on:

I officially have five bridesmaids and one maid of honor. One did order hers in mid-June, and I'm praying that it comes back in time-- and fits. And they're starting to plan the bridal shower, so I'm super excited about that! Unfortunately, I still don't know who the groomsmen are...

I met with a florist who has grand ideas about decor...ideas that cost twice as much as the venue! {Yeah, I know...}. So, I've decided to ask her to just do the bouquets and boutonnieres and have my aunts to decorate.

I recently tried my dress on for the first time since I got it...and it's too big. : (  And I didn't lose weight. I'm hoping it's because I didn't have the slip on. So, I'm going to buy one, and see. *fingers crossed*

Oh yeah, we received the final version of our invitation, and we'll be sending them out next week...

So yay! I finally feel like I'm making progress, but I'm really just ready for it to all be over because I have been really stressed. And I'm just really ready for my life to get back to normal...and I'm ready to be married!! Lol!

Until next time...

No comments: