Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It's getting closer...

So, today, I was on The Knot, and I saw that I only have 47 days left until the wedding! I started freaking out a little...I mean, it's really hard to believe that in about a month and a half, I'm going to have a new name, a new place and essentially a new life. I think it's really starting to hit me now that I'm. About. To. Be. Freaking. Married. I'm excited and nervous at the same time...

I'm excited because I get to spend the rest of my life with an amazing man...but I'm nervous because it's going to be completely and totally new. Like, we're going to be living together (I mean, I stay with him from time to time, but it's not the same), and I'm going to be a wife doing wifely things...that just seems almost weird...but I can't wait! : )

________

In other news, my aunt and cousin will be decorating our venue, and I think I found a florist. We also sent out invitations last week, so yay! In the next couple of weeks, I'll be purchasing decorations and my shoes that I haven't bought yet, and hopefully, I'll be getting a hair trial, too. I'm starting to get excited!! ^_^

P.S.- Here's a (not-so-great) pic of our invitation:

2 comments:

Wumpy P. Pancakes said...

I don't blame you for being nervous, Jamie! I am still engaged...and I am kind of just hanging on to the engagement...LOL. However, you guys are adorable, and I am sure that you will get used to it...

And...I LOVE YOU invitations! They are WONDERFUL!!!

Kim said...

Congratulations!! i love your wedding announcement...pretty brown people.